Premier Electrics are now accepting applications for our successful apprenticeship programme which offers full training and support to become a fully qualified electrician for a leading electrical contractor. The majority of your time will be spent on site gaining valuable skills and experience, while also attaining your official electrical qualifications.
Our Apprenticeship Package Includes:
- Full-time employment.
- Competitive JIB Apprenticeship rates with subsidies whilst working away.
- Sponsored study leave and course fees to attain official qualifications.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Accommodation, travel and daily food allowance.
- Opportunity to travel throughout Europe.
- Clear career development pathways within Premier Electrics with opportunities in areas such as site management, design, estimating and commercial.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel across the UK and Europe.
- Ability to work additional hours when required.
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s at Grade C including Maths and English.
- Ambition and motivation to work within the industry.
To be considered for our programme, candidates should compete the attached Application Form along with the Equality Monitoring Form which can both be returned to our head office or emailed to: email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 30th June 2021.